Banana Bread Muffin
No waste of these overripe banana ,lets transform them to some little devine spiced treat for a great breakfast on the go.This is one of my favourite recipe to do on a Sunday evening.
As I am in a rush every Monday morning ,so the day before I take some time to prepare these lovely muffin for me to take on my way to work on Monday.
Believe me they worth the effort.Well if you think about it, you save time, money ,no food waste ,and they are so easy ,simple , quick to make and at the end the product is absolutely delicious.
You can enjoy this banana bread plain or stir in some of your favorite mix-ins. I love adding either chopped walnuts or even mini chocolate chips or a teaspoon of peanut butter.Bananas,Flour ,some spices ,eggs and thats all what you need ,the simple ingredients and it comes out always perfectly: Crispy on the outside, soft and moisture in the inside.
Banana Bread Recipe:
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour, spooned & leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ½ cup (115 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup (50 grams) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (440 grams) mashed banana, about 4 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup (80 grams) chopped walnuts (optional)Peanut butter or dark chocolate chip
Preheat your oven at 170 degrees ,spray your muffin tray with a nonstick cooking spray and set aside
In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until no large pieces remain.
Add the sugar, egg and oil ,butter and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is incorporated.
Measure the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a separate mixing bowl and stir them together with a fork. Once they’re mixed together, dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Add your favourite filling
- Stir in any additional mix-ins and spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- Spray the batter into the muffin tray and bake for about 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
Enjoy now or Grab and go on your way to work.